|The University Relations division, led by Senior Vice President and General Counsel Mary Jeka, comprises departments that serve the entire university community and act as liaisons to our host communities and the general public. The University Relations division enhances and protects Tufts’ reputation by communicating the quality and distinctive identity of the university, safeguarding the university’s legal interests, ensuring its commitment to equal opportunity and fostering positive relationships with government and the communities we serve.||
What’s happening at Tufts?
Visit our news and events site at http://now.tufts.edu
Communications and Marketing
- Submit an announcement to the weekly Tufts Announcements email (Note: You must be on the Tufts network to access this page)
- Submit an event to the main Tufts calendar
- Make an infoscreen request
Marketing and Branding
Office of Equal Opportunity
Unsure whom to contact? Click here.
- Mapping a Global Strategy for Tufts October 25, 2016Fletcher professor Diana Chigas, F88, tapped as university’s first senior international officer Tufts faculty have been key players in the landmark Paris climate accord; in thwarting Ebola, Zika and other infectious diseases; and in confronting the European refugee crisis—all in just the past few years. The university’s international footprint continues to grow. Right now faculty […]
- Tufts University chemist, entrepreneur elected to National Academy of Medicine October 24, 2016David R. Walt joins exclusive academy advising on national health and science policy MEDFORD/SOMERVILLE, Massachusetts (Oct. 24, 2016) -- David R. Walt, Ph.D., has been elected to the prestigious and exclusive National Academy of Medicine, one in a series of accolades from the national and international scientific communities in recognition of his stellar career as […]
- Painting by one of America’s greatest living abstract and African-American painters to join Tufts University’s permanent collection October 21, 2016“Fold XII” by Sam Gilliam unveiled during gallery event MEDFORD/SOMERVILLE, Mass. (October 21, 2016) -- Tufts University today celebrated the newest addition to its permanent art collection with the unveiling of “Fold XII” by Sam Gilliam, an artistic innovator who is considered one of America’s greatest living abstract painters and a leading light in the […]
- News You Can Use October 21, 2016Danielle Weisberg, A08, co-founder of the email newsletter theSkimm, talks about business and politicsDanielle Weisberg, A08, and Carly Zakin were young producers at NBC News when they had an epiphany: female millennials who were not interested in nightly news programs—like the one they worked on—would more likely tune in to an e-news digest before the […]