|The University Relations division, led by Senior Vice President and General Counsel Mary Jeka, comprises departments that serve the entire university community and act as liaisons to our host communities and the general public. The University Relations division enhances and protects Tufts’ reputation by communicating the quality and distinctive identity of the university, safeguarding the university’s legal interests, ensuring its commitment to equal opportunity and fostering positive relationships with government and the communities we serve.||
What’s happening at Tufts?
Visit our news and events site at http://now.tufts.edu
Communications and Marketing
- Submit an announcement to the weekly Tufts Announcements email (Note: You must be on the Tufts network to access this page)
- Submit an event to the main Tufts calendar
- Make an infoscreen request
Marketing and Branding
Office of Equal Opportunity
Unsure whom to contact? Click here.
- A Tango for One August 26, 2016Tufts composition students create works for talented young performers from the Boston school systemRyan O’Connell, G16, has a question for Jehan Diaz, a talented 15-year-old viola player, as they sit together in a small room at Boston’s Symphony Hall: What has she enjoyed playing most with her school ensemble? Her reply is quick: tango composer […]
- Ever Wonder: Why Do We Get Wrinkles? August 25, 2016Our layers of skin change as we get older—the result of genetics and environmental factors, such as exposure to sunlightThe Tufts Now video series Ever Wonder features faculty and other experts answering questions about which we all might have wondered—everything from why we have cravings to why the oceans are salty. You can view the […]
- Mentoring in Madrid August 24, 2016Working with developmentally disabled Spanish youth taught students on Tufts’ inaugural service-learning program about commitment, perseverance—and themselvesA young woman and a girl moved along a street in a quiet neighborhood of Madrid. They held hands and talked fast in Spanish. The girl, perhaps 8 years old, looked up at her companion as she told her […]
- Awakening in Nicaragua August 24, 2016Spending nine months in Central America doing community service, these students were challenged and inspired—and surprised by what stayed with themBefore Abigail Barton, A20, could flourish during her gap year in León, Nicaragua, she had to grasp the basics. On her walk to work, she learned to maneuver between patches of shade in the 95-degree […]