|The University Relations division, led by Senior Vice President and General Counsel Mary Jeka, comprises departments that serve the entire university community and act as liaisons to our host communities and the general public. The University Relations division enhances and protects Tufts’ reputation by communicating the quality and distinctive identity of the university, safeguarding the university’s legal interests, ensuring its commitment to equal opportunity and fostering positive relationships with government and the communities we serve.||
What’s happening at Tufts?
Visit our news and events site at http://now.tufts.edu
Communications and Marketing
- Submit an announcement to the weekly Tufts Announcements email (Note: You must be on the Tufts network to access this page)
- Submit an event to the main Tufts calendar
- Make an infoscreen request
Marketing and Branding
Office of Equal Opportunity
Unsure whom to contact? Click here.
- Tufts Dormitory Renamed for Trailblazing Advocate for Inclusion, Diversity and Access in Higher Education September 23, 2016MEDFORD/SOMERVILLE (September 23, 2016)—Tufts University dedicated one of its undergraduate residence halls today in honor of Bernard W. Harleston, a pioneering former professor, dean and trustee who championed inclusion, diversity and access throughout an influential and accomplished career in higher education. Harleston, a psychologist, was the first African-American hired to a tenure-track position at Tufts, where […]
- Help for Pets Without Vets September 23, 2016A surprising number of animal owners have little or no access to veterinary care, so this Tufts program brings the care to themBrian Chenevert lives with his three cats in a one-bedroom apartment in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. He’s unusually close with the cats. “I have a son, but he lives with his mom, and I […]
- A Matchmaker for Food Startups September 23, 2016Branchfood founder Lauren Abda, N12, helps entrepreneurs find their wayThe informal meeting starts with introductions around the room. Among the 20 or so attendees is Darnell Adams, who hopes to eliminate a food desert in Boston’s Dorchester neighborhood by opening a community-owned co-op supermarket. In the corner is Jaime Silverstein, a crop developer for Freight […]
- Tufts structural virologist awarded new five-year HHMI grant to map herpesviruses September 22, 2016Ekaterina Heldwein has been named a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Faculty Scholar, a new five-year grant program for early-career scientists who bring innovative approaches to the study of biological problems.Structural virologist Ekaterina Heldwein of Tufts University School of Medicine will map out herpesviruses thanks to a five-year Faculty Scholars grant, a new program sponsored by […]