|The University Relations division, led by Senior Vice President and General Counsel Mary Jeka, comprises departments that serve the entire university community and act as liaisons to our host communities and the general public. The University Relations division enhances and protects Tufts’ reputation by communicating the quality and distinctive identity of the university, safeguarding the university’s legal interests, ensuring its commitment to equal opportunity and fostering positive relationships with government and the communities we serve.||
What’s happening at Tufts?
Visit our news and events site at http://now.tufts.edu
Communications and Marketing
- Submit an announcement to the weekly Tufts Announcements email (Note: You must be on the Tufts network to access this page)
- Submit an event to the main Tufts calendar
- Make an infoscreen request
Marketing and Branding
Office of Equal Opportunity
Unsure whom to contact? Click here.
- Going After the Youth Vote February 9, 2016New report shows top 10 states and districts where young people could have high impact on electionsIf you’re wondering who really wields the power to influence this year’s presidential election, think young. A new Tufts report points to the importance of getting voters ages 18 to 29 to the polls.
- Head to the Polls February 9, 2016New online tool helps Tufts community register to vote and learn more about electionsTufts is making it is easy for students, faculty and staff to register to vote and stay informed about upcoming elections no matter where they live, thanks to the free online tool TurboVote.
- Five Tufts Researchers Are Among World’s Most Influential February 8, 2016Work by these scientists is most frequently cited by their colleagues Five Tufts researchers have been named to Thomson Reuters' 2015 list of the World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds. The list recognizes the top thinkers in 21 fields who between 2003 and 2014 published the most papers cited highly by other scientists. “When peers read […]
- Former Engineering Dean to Lead Tufts Environment Institute February 8, 2016Linda Abriola will seek to advance research and impact by fostering interdisciplinary collaborations Linda Abriola, a nationally recognized authority on groundwater contamination and remediation, has been appointed director of the Tufts Institute of the Environment (TIE), with the goal of raising the institute’s profile both within and outside the university.