Read President Monaco’s letter inviting faculty and staff at Tufts to participate in the Tufts Community Appeal (TCA)
President’s Letter – October 2014 (PDF Format)
- Support our students – make a donation to Tufts Financial Aid. Join alumni, parents and friends in the effort to help deserving and extraordinary students attend Tufts based on their academic ability and not their ability to pay.
- Contribute to the Tufts Neighborhood Service Fund to support our host communities and the important work that is done by Tufts volunteers with community organizations in Medford, Somerville, Grafton and Boston’s Chinatown.
- Use Employee Self Service to make your TCA donation through payroll deduction. Payroll deductions begin January 2015.
- The Charity of Your Choice option allows you to donate to any non-profit charitable organization. Fill out the pledge form and include your check (payroll deduction is not available for Charity of your Choice). We’ll forward your donation and send via certified mail.
- The Community Appeal Raffle …All prizes will be in the form of gift cards ! You do not need to give to participate in the raffle. All employees who register are eligible.
Helping to Make a Difference Together: Join us in the Tufts Community Appeal.
If you would like additional information, please contact us at x73780.