Read President Monaco’s letter inviting faculty and staff at Tufts to participate in the Tufts Community Appeal (TCA)
President’s Letter – October 2015 (PDF Format)
- Support our students – make a donation to Tufts Financial Aid. Join alumni, parents and friends in the effort to help deserving and extraordinary students attend Tufts based on their academic ability and not their ability to pay. Your contribution to financial aid supports students who are improving their lives and changing the world.
- Contribute to the Tufts Neighborhood Service Fund to support our host communities and the important work that is done by Tufts volunteers with community organizations in Medford, Somerville, Grafton and Boston’s Chinatown.
- Use Employee Self Service to make your TCA donation through payroll deduction. Payroll deductions begin January 2016.
- Go to Employee Self Service > Voluntary Deductions > Add Deduction > Select Type of Deduction (choose from the list)
- The Charity of Your Choice option allows you to donate to any non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) organization. Fill out the pledge form and include your check (payroll deduction is not available for Charity of your Choice). We’ll forward your donation, sending it via certified mail.
- The Community Appeal Raffle: As an extra incentive, all staff and faculty who make a gift through the TCA will be eligible for the TCA Raffle. A total of forty gift cards ($50 each) to local restaurants near all three campuses will be given away throughout the campaign. You do not need to give in order to participate in the raffle; all employees who return a pledge form are eligible.
Helping to Make a Difference Together: Join us in the Tufts Community Appeal.
If you would like additional information, please contact us at x73780.